October Review

November 6, 2012

I'm not so off this time in the month review. :-) It was a slow reading month for October, many things going on since the year is winding down yet again. It's crazy. We are now in November! Anyway, let's get to the books.

 To start of the month I continued on with the Twilight Saga and read Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. Needy, codependent, Bella, chasing after a control freak, Edward, all while trying to figure out her relationship with anger issue having Jacob. Not to read.
 I took a break from the other series and started into the third book of the Heroes of Olympus Series, The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan. Such a good, solid, fun read. Percy and Annabeth, what else can I say...these two characters are great! To read!
I moved back to the Twilight Saga to finish Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. Why not, the movie is about to come out. This is the series, where, I actually enjoy the movies over the books. There is so much wrong with this book, I don't have enough space to type it all out. Not to read.










Right now, my total for the year stands at 43 with 7 more to go for the year. I still have a couple of new books to come out between now and New Years, so hopefully I can reach it.





Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.