Upcoming Book News

April 6, 2013

I had to pass this along. I'm so giddy over it! I've been waiting for this book since 2009! Today, the cover for Diana Gaboldon's latest book in the Outlander series was revealed, along with the due date...It's been a long wait, just a like a pregnancy people.

Written In My Own Hearts Blood will be released in December, so there is still a bit of wait, but, we are getting closer and I'm so excited! I'm in the midst of my re-read through the series as y'all know, but I still remember the massive cliffhangers from the last book in 2009. I can't wait to have answers. I just had to share! So mark the month and count down with me!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.