May Review

June 1, 2013

I'm running a little late this go around for the review. I've been fully engrossed with Armchair BEA and have loved every minute of it. For those that don't know, BEA (Book Expo America) has been going on this past week in New York City. Authors, publishing houses, and bloggers are all together enjoying the greatness of books!

Alrighty, let's get to the books! :-)

May has been a pretty good month for reading. I was able to knock out 7 books this month and it brings me down to 37 more to go for the year.

For the most part, I've liked the books. My Too reads are:









I did have a maybe...I loved the set up of the story and the idea of it, but the follow through, just wasn't all there for me.

All and all, it was a good month!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.