Book Blogger Hop (4)

September 5, 2013


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week features a book or blog related discussion topic. It's a good way to let your readers know a little bit more about your blog.

Topic:

What got you started as a blogger? Everyone has a story/reason, what's yours?

Answer:

I started to blog to help keep track of the books that I was going to read that year. I started on New Years Day, I don't do resolutions, so it was a goal. Up until a few years ago, I kept a written list. I couldn't keep it organized and couldn't keep up with my Word file either. So, I started blogging. I was able to write my thoughts down about the book as well as keep track. I started blogging before I knew much about GoodReads.

What's your story?

8 comments

  1. Hmmm...I could see how blogging could help you keep track. It is a great way to post your thoughts on your reads :)

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is so much fun. :)

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodreads was such a revelation, but I am still terrible at using it! I do feel like I have a much better idea of what I've read but also what other books are out there! Thanks for sharing, hope you have a good weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging about the books one is reading really is a good way to keep track of what you have read and what you would like to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging is a good way for me to remember what I thought about books. I keep a list in Google Docs, but sometimes, when I look at it, I don't remember anything about the book....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One, love your blog design.
    Two, we started blogging the same time and for the same reasons.

    Excellent post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vonnie, thanks for stopping by! It's been very helpful and a lot more organized. :-)

    Elizabeth, it really is! :-) Thanks for hopping by!

    Juli, thanks for stopping by! I'm still new to GoodReads, but slowly getting it. It has been a big help with knowing what new releases are coming out. Hope you have a good weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol, blogging has been a big help. :-) Thanks for hopping by!

    Jo, Yes if it has been a whole, I might forget. If I can see the cover, it helps a lot! :-) Thanks for stopping by!

    Alysia, Thank you! And how fun! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.