Fall Into Reading Read-a-Thon: Day 3 Update

September 24, 2013

It's Day 3 of the Fall Into Reading Read-a-Thon, hosted by The Bibliophile Sisters.

I'm going to change how I update my reading progress. It's all going to be on this page from now on. I was confusing myself a bit.

Sunday Sep. 22nd
Pages Read: 264
Total Books Completed: 1
Currently Reading: City on Fire: A Novel on Pompeii by Tracy L. Higley

Monday, September 23rd
Pages Read: 319
Total Books Completed: 2
Currently Reading: The Journey of Josephine Cain by Nancy Moser

Tuesday, September 24th
Pages Read: 336
Total Books Completed: 3
Currently Reading: Will be starting tomorrow, What Once Was Lost by Kim Vogal Sawyer

Wednesday. September 25th
Pages Read: 131
Total Books Completed: 3
Currently Reading: What Once Was Lost by Kim Vogal Sawyer

Thursday, September 26th
Pages Read: 280
Total Books Completed: 4
Currently Reading: Glittering Promises by Lisa T. Bergren
I received a new book I've been waiting on, so I started that one instead of the 2 I listed.

Friday, September 27th
Pages Read: 155
Total Books Completed: 4
Currently Reading: Glittering Promises by Lisa T. Bergren

Saturday, September 28th
Pages Read: 303
Total Books Completed: 5
Currently Reading: The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson

Sunday, September 29th
Total Pages Read: 1,788
Total Books Read: 5 1/2
Currently Reading: The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson


2 comments

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.