Kid Favorite Friday: Fall

September 13, 2013

It's September 13th, kids are back in school, pumpkin latte's are at Starbucks, fall is practically here...or I wish. It's currently 97 degrees here and I'm doing my utmost to bring fall on and kiss summer goodbye. So, to help, I'm focusing on some fun fall books for kids today.



 Marley and the Runaway Pumpkin by John Grogan and Richard Cowdrey
Caps For Sale by 
Marley Goes to School by John Grogan
Miss Nelson is Missing by James Marshall
Clifford's First Autumn by Norman Bridwell
Corduroy Goes to School by Don Freeman
Biscuit is Thankful by Alyssa Satin Capucilli

 These books just sing fall to me, either because of the fall theme of the fact they were books that were read to me when I first started school when I was little.

What are books that you like during fall?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.