Stacking the Shelves (10)

September 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to feature the new books you have acquired over the past week, either ones you have gotten for review, purchased, or have won.

Review:

 Rebellious Heart by Jody Hedlund (Bethany House)
Made to Last by Melissa Tagg (Bethany House)

Bought:


 
Born of Persuasion by Jessica Dotta 
Stranded by Dani Pettrey
The Pursuit of Lucy Banning by Olivia Newport
Si-Cology 1 by Si Robertson w/ Mark Shlabach

I've been looking forward to September for a while now! So many wonderful books are coming out and this has only been the first week! Can't wait to read them all.

Have you gotten any books you've been waiting on this week?

6 comments

  1. Oh I love the covers! Happy reading and enjoy!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Born of Persuasion has a beautiful cover and looks really interesting. I've never heard of some of these titles and will be looking them up. happy reading and enjoy.

    Rushita@Ink Pages & Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of cool books! I also got Rebellious Heart, Stranded, and Made to Last! So excited about all three! I'm almost 100 pages into Rebellious Heart and it's really good! I got Born of Persuasion as well but it was a little too Jane Austeny for my tastes so I didn't finish it. And I just recently read The Pursuit of Lucy Banning and it was pretty good! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I forgot Si-Cology was a thing. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Enjoy!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melanie, Thanks! I love the covers too! There are a lot of great looking books out there now.

    Rushita, They all sound great and I can't wait to dive into them. Thanks!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abbi, Can't wait to hear what you think of the books you got! I'm almost done with Rebellious, I'm loving it! Thanks for your thoughts on the other books, can't wait to read them. :-)


    Jilyn, I've been waiting for Si's book. I'm excited about it!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.