Stacking the Shelves (12)

September 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a feature to spotlight the new books you have gotten this past week, either from buying them, receiving them for review, borrowing, or as a gift/prize. They can been books that are printed or in e-book format.

For Review:
A Bride for Noah by Lori Copeland & Virginia Smith (Harvest House Publishers)
The Courier of Caswell Hall by Melanie Dobson (LitFuse)
The Journey of Josephine Cain by Nancy Moser (LitFuse)
Beloved by Robin Lee Hatcher (LitFuse)
 City on Fire: A Novel of Pompeii by Tracy L. Higley (Booksneeze)
What Once Was Lost by Kim Vogel Sawyer (Blogging for Books)

I didn't buy anything this week, which is kind of good. It's going to be busy (and fun) reading these review books.

6 comments

  1. I love the covers! Seems like great books. I hope you will end up loving all of them :)
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Despite my whining, it's great to have so many grand novels to read - hope you enjoy yours, Kate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carina, They are great covers. I have finished 4 out of the 6 and so far, they have been great!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophia, Thank you! I am. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, Rissi. I understand. I was a little overwhelmed at first, but they are enjoyable. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.