Stacking the Shelves (13)

September 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a way to spotlight the new books you got this past week. It can be bound books or e-books. Books you have received for review, prizes, ones you have bought, or even borrowed.

I'm super excited about the books I got this week! I've been looking forward to both for awhile!

Review:
The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson (Zondervan)
A Talent for Trouble by Jen Turano (Bethany House)

Bought:
Glittering Promises by Lisa T. Bergren

What new books did you receive this week?

4 comments

  1. I haven't heard of these, but I really like the cover of The Captive Maiden. Enjoy them! :)

    Old follower. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillyn, The Captive Maiden is a Cinderella type story. So far, so good. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three awesome books! Glittering Promises was really good and I just got A Talent for Trouble and can't wait to read it. I'm also super excited for The Captive Maiden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abbi, Glittering Promises was really good! So glad you liked it too! I'm looking forward to A Talent for Trouble. It seems like it will be a fun read! The Captive Maiden was fantastic! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.