Top Ten Tuesday: In a perfect world...

September 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week features a book related topic to help you highlight your Top Ten!

Topic:

Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show (set in a perfect world...in which movies don't butcher the books we love.)

This one is going to be fun...and hard! It's going to be hard to limit it to ten.

1.Waterfall/ River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren

2.Day of War by Cliff Graham
I'm not exactly cheating on Day of War, it's only in pre-production right now. I can't wait to see this as a movie. It is gripping, fast paced book, full of battles.

3. Forbidden by Ted Dekker & Tosca Lee

4. Homer's Odyssey by Gwen Cooper

5. Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden

6. Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T. Bergren

7. The Doctor's Lady by Jody Hedlund

8. Anomaly by Krista McGee

9. Burning Sky by Lori Benton

10. Submerged by Dani Pettry


I love movies with action and every book listed had something that caught my attention and made me think, wow! That would be awesome for a movie.

What books would you like to see transformed on to the screen, whether it be the big or the little screen?

8 comments

  1. The only one of these I've read is Homer's Odyssey, and you're right, it would make a charming movie. Difficult to "cast" Homer, though, I would think.

    Meanwhile, some of those other covers look intriguing. I'm off to check them out!

    my TTT list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lark, very true. Casting Homer might be hard, but if it could work, it would be nice to see. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by! I did have others, but they are already being made into TV shows and movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waterfall would be a great movie. I loved that series. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So agree about Waterfalls. GET ON THAT HOLLYWOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, The series is great! I can't wait for Deluge Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie, my thoughts exactly! It would look great up on the big screen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your list :) Thanks for sharing :) So many greats book I never had read. Going to check them out soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elin, thanks for stopping by! Waterfall is fantastic! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.