Kid Favorite Friday: Halloween

October 18, 2013

I haven't gotten around to do a Kid Favorite Friday these last couple of weeks, things have been crazy, but I'm back again!

This week since were getting closer to Halloween I thought I would share some fun kid friendly books that shouldn't scare the poop out a little one. I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. The only good thing about the day is the candy and the kiddo has fun dressing up and Trick-or-Treating. Other then that, you can keep all the creepy stuff!



 Franklin's Halloween by Paulette Bourgeois & Brenda Clark
Mickey's Halloween Treat by Thea Feldman
Clifford's Halloween by Norman Bridwell
Corduroy's Best Halloween Ever! by Don Freeman & Lisa McCue
Arthur's Halloween by Marc Brown
The Berenstain Bears Happy Halloween by Stan & Jan Berenstain
Trick or Treat, Marley! by John Grogan

 I hope that these books could help offer a little bit of calmer Halloween fun if your little ones aren't into the spooks of the day. Some of these bring back a lot of fun memories from childhood and some I've just discovered with my kiddo.

What Halloween books did you like as a kid?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.