NaNoWriMo 2013

October 30, 2013



November is almost here! How crazy is that? They year has been flying by and Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before you know it! I've already started Christmas shopping, hoping to beat the rush.

But, that is not why I'm writing this post, nope. The month of November is also National Novel Writing Month, or NaNoWriMo for short! I've heard about this even for a few years and decided last year to give it a try! I'm glad I did!

NaNoWriMo is once a year challenge...well, I don't want to say once a year. Writing is encouraged all year. November is a month focused on writing a novel (50,000 words) in 30 days. Last year I made it to 31,000+. I was really proud of myself. However, over the last year, I started looking at my work and I was happy. So this year, I'm focusing on a re-write. I'm excited to see where this story goes!

If you're interested, come and check out this link: http://nanowrimo.org


2 comments

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.