End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram Read-A-Thon

November 30, 2013

I have been seeing some posts these last few days from other blogger friends about an End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram Read-A-Thon, from December 9th-22nd Hosted by Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Dana Square. I have decided to join in. I think it would be fun to knock out a few more books before 2013 comes to a close!

As far as goals...I would like to shoot for 5 books to be read during the time. I don't know which ones yet.

Should be fun!

9 comments

  1. So glad you're joining the fun! I hope you reach your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for signing up!! Hope you get a lot read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Crystal! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for spreading the word Melanie! I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dana, thank you! I hope so too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'm so glad you are joining in! Participate in the challenges as much as you want to, this is all for fun, and to get us all to READ! Also don't forgot to give us all updates on Twitter using #readingcram!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay you're joining too! :D I hope we can all read all the books on our read-a-thon TBR :D

    - Farzy @ Books Keep Me Sane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you succeed in reaching your bookish goals!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.