Stacking the Shelves (21)

November 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows you to highlight the books you have gotten this past week. They can be the books you have received for review, bought, been given as a present, or prize. They can be printed or e-books as well.

Review:
Carolina Gold by Dorothy Love (Litfuse Publicity Group)
Tour Date: 1/3/2014-1/14/2014

Bought:
 A Change of Fortune by Jen Turano
Beyond All Measure by Dorothy Love


What new books did you get this week?

4 comments

  1. Looks like you chose some good ones this week. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of most of these, but hope you enjoy them! :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, I hope so! :-) I'm saving the Christmas books till December. I'm looking forward to them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristy-Marie, Thanks! Hope you enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.