Top Ten Tuesday: Books I would recommend to....

November 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week offers a book related topic for you to highlight your Top Ten.

Topic:
Books I would recommend to my mother.
Lately my mom has been asking for more and more recommendations for reading, so here is a list of the Top Ten I would recommend for her now. She, like me, likes historical fiction...I guess that's where I get it from. On the occasion, she also like non-fiction.
1. Return To Me by Lynn Austin
2. Snow on the Tulips by Liz Tolsma
by Mark Logue and Peter Conradi
4. The Preacher's Bride by Jody Hedlund
5. Beneath the Dover Sky by Murray Pura
6. Happy, Happy, Happy by Phil Robertson w/ Mark Schlabach
7. Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden
8. Day of War by Cliff Graham
9. Wedded to War by Jocelyn Green
10. Burning Sky by Lori Benton

What would you recommend and to who?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.