Kid Favorite Friday: Christmas Part 3

December 20, 2013

How the heck have we gotten to the single digits in our countdown to Christmas?? I mean really, the month just began and BAM here's Christmas. Thankfully I'm done Christmas shopping, I was prepared for that. How are y'all doing shopping wise?

Ok...back on track. I've decided to make Christmas a four part installment, so the final Christmas book selection will come next week, because let's face it, the fact that Christmas music stops at midnight the night of Christmas is depressing...let it go till New Years people! So, to prolong the joy of the season, I'm taking this through Christmas.


Biscuit's Christmas Eve by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
The Crippled Lamb by Max Lucado
The Berenstain Bears Christmas Tree by Stan and Jan Berenstain
The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
Madeline's Christmas by Ludwig Bemelmans

What were some of your favorite Christmas books as a kid?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.