Kid Favorite Friday: Christmas Part 4

January 3, 2014

It was so busy last week I wasn't able to get my Kid Favorite Friday post up. So, I'm carrying it over to this week. I'm ok with that. I hate to see all the Christmas stuff go so soon. The lights make everything fun and bright. When it's all down, it's back to the plain, boring everyday look, where's the fun with that?!

So today is part 4 of Christmas books for kids. There are just so many wonderful and fun books out there. I love reading through them.

Biscuit's Christmas Storybook Collection by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
God Gave Us Christmas by Lisa Tawn Bergren


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.