Super Six Sunday: Can't Wait For In 2014

January 5, 2014


Super Six Sunday is a weekly meme hosted Bewitched Bookworms. It was inspired by Top Ten Tuesday, hosted The Broke and the Bookish. Each week features a book related topic where you can highlight your Super Six!

Topic: 
Super 6 Books I’m Most Anticipating in 2014!

I'm glad I've done a similar post like this...because there are so many books I'm looking forward this year! I think I've chosen a few different ones each time.

 1. With Every Breath by Elizabeth Camden
2. Silenced by Dani Pettrey
4. Yankee in Atlanta by Jocelynn Green
5. In the Shadow of Jezebel by Mesu Andrews
6. Captured Love by Jody Hedlund

 This list could go on! I've done another list before, so thankfully it helped keep this one in check. :-)
What are you waiting on this year?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.