Waiting on Wednesday: Rebels

March 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. Each week gives the opportunity to spotlight an up-and-coming release you are excited about.

Waiting On:
Title: Rebels
Author: Jill Williamson
Publisher: Blink
Publication Date: August 26th, 2014

Synopsis:
From GoodReads
In this third book in the series of fantasy/dystopian novels from award-winning author Jill Williamson, three teens must try to hold on to their values amidst the subjugation and lies of the government.

In this final novel of the Safe Lands series by Jill Williamson, Mason and Omar discover the true meaning of Liberation-a secret the Safe Lands have long kept from their people-but find they are trapped in the low lands with this crucial information. Meanwhile, Levi is forced to turn his attention elsewhere when his new wife, Jemma, is captured and becomes the Safe Land's new queen. His only choice to save her may be to take up the role of undercover vigilante that Omar began, leading the rebels in their quest to overthrow the government. But will that be enough to expose the Safe Land's lies and bring freedom to the people? And will they even want it if it comes?
Why I'm Waiting:
The first two books of this series held me captive. I'm ready to find out the outcomes of these characters. I can't wait to see how it will all end!

5 comments

  1. I've never heard of this series before but it sounds interesting, might have to pick up the first book. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like an interesting series if the first two books held you captive. I should give it a go. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this series yet but it sounds really good! I've read the first book's synopsis and likely, I'll read it :D Thanks for sharing!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I haven't heard of this series. I'll have to look it up now for sure!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this series before but it sounds really neat. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.