Top Ten Tuesday: Books I really want to read, but haven't gotten yet....or books that will be on Christmas List

August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week features a book related topic that allows you the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten.

Topic:
Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet

 Pyramid of Secrets by Tracy Higley
Five Days in Skye by Carla Laureano
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
Just Jane by Nancy Moser
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
God's Daughter by Heather Day Gilbert
Candle in the Darkness by Lynn Austin
Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer

This was a hard category for me to get together. Usually, I find the books I want pretty quickly and snatch them up...but these I just haven't gotten around to getting yet.

What books do you want to read...but haven't gotten around to getting?

2 comments

  1. I've looked at Five Days in Skye as well, though never read it. Someday...

    Love how you think: bring on the Christmas list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen it, but wasn't sure...then I started to read reviews. It sounds good. :-) Someday for sure.

    Haha. Hobby Lobby has Christmas stuff out...time to think Christmas thoughts. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.