Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten.
Top New Series I Want To Start (New..let's say within the last year or two)
Give or take another year or two....
1. The Remnants by Lisa T. Bergren
I'm looking forward to this series. I have yet to get the book however. Soon!
2. Belmont Mansion by Tamera Alexander
I do have both the books in this series sitting on my shelf. I just need to read them.
3. Storm Siren by Mary Weber
It's a new series, so it just started, but I need to read it!
4. Doon by Cary Corp and Lorie Langdon
I have both books for this one.
5. The Royal Wedding by Rachel Hauck
I just recently got this series. I keep hearing wonderful things, just need to make time to read them.
6. The Selection by Kiera Cass
I have the first book waiting.
7. Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Again, another series I own the first book in.
8. Halfings by Heather Burch
I just bought the first book in this series as well.
9. Glamourist Histories Mary Robinette Kowal
I have the first two in this series waiting with all of the others.
This ended up being a little trickier then I thought it was going to be. I thought of all of these series, but then I had realized, I had already read at least 1 book in them, so I nixed them from the list. I'm good at starting series right when they start and having to wait for the rest to come out.
What series made your list?