Stacking the Shelves (72)

December 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Each week offers the opportunity to spotlight the books that you have received this past week. They can be the books you received for review, bought, borrowed, won, or have been gifted.

It's Christmas week!! It was a good Christmas for me, then I found some wonderful deals on some bargain books! Yay!

Review:
The Pharaoh's Daughter by Mesu Andrews (From the Author)

Given:
 The Wishing Season by Denise Hunter
A Lady Most Lovely by Jennifer Delamere
An Heiress at Heart by Jennifer Delamere
Little Women by Louisa May Allcot
Beyond All Dreams by Elizabeth Camden

Bought:
 Fit to be Tied by Robin Lee Hatcher
Protection for Hire by Camy Tang
Take a Chance on Me by Susan May Warren


It's been a fun week of books! My goodness. I can't wait to read these. :-)

How was your week? Get any good books for Christmas?


2 comments

  1. The Pharaoh's Daughter sound like an intersting book, never heard about it before. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 'Little Women' version is gorgeous! I have it on my shelf too and love it, Kate. Enjoy your fun haul. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.