Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week features a book related topic that offers you the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten.
Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015
My To Read shelf on GoodReads already has 85 books for 2015 releases I want to read...so this is going to have to be a pick and choose topic for me. There are just a lot out there!
1. Not by Sight by Kate Breslin
2. Siren's Fury by Mary Weber
3. Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey
4. A Sparrow in Terezin by Kristy Cambron
5. The Wood's Edge by Lori Benton
6. A Worthy Pursuit by Karen Witemeyer
7. A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade
8. Hearts Made Whole by Jody Hedlund
9. Married 'til Monday by Denise Hunter
10. From the Start by Melissa Tagg
2015 is looking like a fabulous year books! And like I said before, this is just a smattering of the ones I'm looking forward.
What are you looking forward to?