Top Ten Tuesday: Top Books of 2014

December 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week features a book or blog related topic that allows you to spotlight your Top Ten.

Topic:
Top Ten Books I Read In 2014

Ok, this topic I'm going to dive in further to at the end of the year with a yearly wrap up, so this shall just be a smattering. I've read so many phenomenal books this year. This will cover books published from many years, not just new releases.

In no particular order....

 
2. For Such a Time by Kate Breslin
3. Gods and Kings by Lynn Austin
4. Captives by Jill Willaimson
5. Dancing with Fireflies by Denise Hunter
6. Storm Siren by Mary Weber
7. Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer
8. The Hatmaker's Heart by Carla Stewart
10. Yankee in Atlanta by Jocelyn Green
11. The Butterfly and the Violin by Kristy Cambron
12. Prelude for a Lord by Camille Elliot
13. Honor by Lyn Cote

This is just a sampling of some of the great books of 2014! There were so many fabulous finds. I can't wait to share the rest with y'all!

What were some of your top books for the year?

5 comments

  1. I've read six of those! Enjoyed all six. My favorites this year were: The Merciful Scar by Rebecca St. James and Nancy Rue, Child of Mine by David and Beverly Lewis, and Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay. So many great books out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I read Storm Siren this year as well. Several of these are ones I'm not familiar with but they sound really good. Thanks so much for sharing! I hope you have a good week, happy holiday and happy reading. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise and Mary! Yay fun choices, Kate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm honored.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.