Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week features a book or blog related topic that allows you to spotlight your Top Ten.
Top Ten Books I Read In 2014
Ok, this topic I'm going to dive in further to at the end of the year with a yearly wrap up, so this shall just be a smattering. I've read so many phenomenal books this year. This will cover books published from many years, not just new releases.
In no particular order....
1. The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn by Lori Benton
2. For Such a Time by Kate Breslin
3. Gods and Kings by Lynn Austin
4. Captives by Jill Willaimson
5. Dancing with Fireflies by Denise Hunter
6. Storm Siren by Mary Weber
7. Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer
8. The Hatmaker's Heart by Carla Stewart
9. The Sentinels of Andersonville by Tracy Groot
10. Yankee in Atlanta by Jocelyn Green
11. The Butterfly and the Violin by Kristy Cambron
12. Prelude for a Lord by Camille Elliot
13. Honor by Lyn Cote
This is just a sampling of some of the great books of 2014! There were so many fabulous finds. I can't wait to share the rest with y'all!
What were some of your top books for the year?