Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Most Anticipated

January 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten!

Topic:
Most Anticipated Releases of 2015
(I couldn't stick with just debuts)

 
1. Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor by Melanie Dobson
2. Siren's Fury by Mary Weber
3. Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey
4. Dauntless by Dina L. Sleiman
5. A Sparrow in Terezin by Kristy Cambron
 6. Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin
7. An Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund
8. The Wood's Edge by Lori Benton
9. Not by Sight by Kate Breslin
10. Exodus by Cliff Graham

There are just so many books that I'm excited about for 2015! Goodness, it was hard to pick and also easy to pick for this feature. Then a couple of authors had more then one book coming out this year and it was hard to pick which book to put in the lineup. My To-Read-2015 folder on GoodReads already has 95 books in it. It's going to be a wonderful book year me thinks.

What books are you most anticipating this year?

5 comments

  1. I also couldn't just stick with debut novels!! I haven't actually heard of any of these books but the Storm Sirens series looks interesting.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many new books! Thanks for sharing your list.

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome List, haven't heard of alot of the titles, but am looking at them now!! Check out my
    TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some fabulous ones listed here, Kate! Definitely Dani's, Mary's, Sarah's, Dina's and Jody's are must reads for me. Then I am also really curious about Kate Breslin's and Kristy's books. Must read them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including Through Waters Deep on your list! We share a lot of to-read books as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.