February Photo Challenge: Week 3

February 21, 2015

We are past Valentine's Day (yay!) and well past halfway through the month. The year is seriously speeding by people. The saying is true, time goes quicker as you get older...ah!
I'm a day late in posting this, but it's here! Time to share another fun week of book pictures.

Week: 3
 Day 12: Classic Romance
I have many favorites!

Day 13: Book & Candy
My current read and a box of candy I swiped from my mom. :-)


Day 14: My Valentine
I try not to post too personal a picture here on the blog.



Day 15: Love Letter in a Book
Dear Mr. Knightley is a lovely book in letter form! 

Day 16: Paranormal Romance
There are supernatural elements to these stories and romance in them as well. :-)

Day 17: Favorite OTP
There is just something about Scarlett & Rhett

Day 18: Current Read
Just started this one.

I fell a little behind in the picture taking this week. It's been a bit busy. Thankfully, I've caught up and hope to finish.

There's still time to participate if you want to join in, or if you just want to follow along. Just check out the hashtag.... #Feb15BookChallenge


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.