Stacking the Shelves (80)

March 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Each week offers the opportunity to spotlight the books you have gotten this past week(s). They can be the books you received for review, bought, borrowed, or won.

Review:
 After a Fashion by Jen Turano (From the Author)
Dauntless by Dina L. Sleiman (Bethany House)
Daughter of the Regiment by Stephanie Grace Whitson (FaithWorks)

Bought:
Brentwood's Ward by Michelle Griep

I'm playing catch up, since I missed last week's post. It's been a good couple of weeks. It's give me time to get some much needed reading done! 

Ho was your book week?


1 comment

  1. Yay for Dauntless. Hope you enjoy. Cannot wait 'til my preordered copy arrives. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.