Top Ten Tuesday: Revisiting Childhood

March 25, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten.

Topic:
Top Ten Books From My Childhood (Or teen years) That I Would Love To Revisit

The books I read as an older kid/teen were generally classics. My grandpa introduced them to me when I was younger, and I loved them! I didn't really read the books most kids did. I was really stuck in historical fiction and loved it! I haven't read these books in a long while, but would love to re-read them sometime.

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke
Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
 Mara: Daughter of the Nile by Eloise Jarvis McGraw
The Princess by Lori Wick
Treasures of the North by Tracie Peterson
The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara
The Rose Legacy by Kristen Heitzmann

What books would you like to go back and revisit?

1 comment

  1. Narnia deserves any and all the love it gets in this topic. So good. Aw, Charlotte's Web. I don't think I read the book, but I loved the animated movie as a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.