Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten!
Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't
1. Maggie Bright by Tracy Groot
2. Siren's Fury by Mary Weber
3. A Flying Affair by Carla Stewart
4. A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade
5. Hearts Made Whole by Jody Hedlund
6. The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest by Melanie Dickerson
7. The Bronte Plot by Katherine Reay
8. The Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson
9. On This Foundation by Lynn Austin
There were so many fantastic books that came out in 2015, sadly with things that went on personally, I wasn't able to get to all of them, but I do look forward to reading these!
What did you miss out on in 2015?