Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Authors

January 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week features a topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten,

Topic:
Freebie Week! Pick a topic near and dear to your heart!

 This week with it being a freebie, I decided to focus on my favorite authors. All of these authors, as soon as they have a new book out, I have to get it as soon as I can. They all have such an amazing talent for story telling.

 1. Jen Turano
2. Elizabeth Camden
3. Laura Frantz
4. Jody Hedlund

 
 5. Lisa T. Bergren
6. Kristy Cambron
7. Dani Pettrey
8. Cliff Graham

 9. Mesu Andrews
10. Tessa Afshar
11. Stephanie Landsem
12. Sigmund Brouwer

Who are your most favorite authors?
And what topic did you pick this week?


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.