Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten.
Back To School Freebie (Favorite Books Read During School)
I read an assortment of books from the 5th/6th grade in school and on. Some I was allowed to pick and read on my own, so those books are included on my list. I also found some good book in college as well.
1. These Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
2. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
3. The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
4. Mara: Daughter of the Nile by Eloise Jarvis McGraw
5.The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara
6. The sociopath Next Door by Marta Stout
7. Laura: The life of Laura Ingalls Wilder by Donald Zochrt
8. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
I still have copies of these books in my collection. They are all fantastic in their own ways.
What books have stuck with you since school?