Top Ten Tuesday: Audio Books

September 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. 
Each week features a book related topic, that offers you the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten.

Topic:
Top Ten Favorite Audio Books I Like to Listen To

I don't listen to audio books much, but I do have several that I have enjoyed. The ones I have have enjoyed have been apart of a series, so once I enjoyed the 1st it was hard to not continue the series.


 1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
3. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
4. Outlander by Diana Gaboldon
5. Chronicles of the King by Lynn Austin

What are some of your favorite audio books?


1 comment

  1. I've listened to exactly ZERO audio books. But someday I should at least try it - perhaps I'll end up preferring that method of story over the actual book. Who knows! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.