Waiting On Wednesday: Still Life

September 7, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine. 
Each week offers the opportunity to spotlight an up-and-coming book you are most excited about. 

Waiting On:
Title: Still Life
Author: Dani Pettrey
Publisher: Bethany House
Publication Date: January 3rd, 2017

Synopsis: 
From GoodReads
Work hits too close to home for crime scene photographer Avery Tate when her best friend disappears. The only lead is a chilling photo of her--apparently dead. As Avery, her boss Parker, and his friends dig into the case, she's forced to confront her feelings for Parker when they come face-to-face with a dangerous criminal.

Why I'm Waiting:
Dani Pettrey is one of my favorite authors and I can't wait for any of her books to come out. I really enjoyed her first book in the Chesapeake Bay Series and I can't wait to read this next one! The characters and story just grip you and draw you in.

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment

  1. Thanks so much for sharing STILL LIFE. I'm glad you're excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.