Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten.
Ten Books I've Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately
I have added so many new books to me to read shelf lately. There are so many fantastic books soon to come out. The ones I'm listing are the ones with covers. There are many others that haven't had their covers revealed yet.
1. Egypt's Sister by Angela Hunt
2. Rescue Me by Susan May Warren
3. A Secret Courage by Tracia Goyer
4. The One True Love of Alice-Ann by Eva Marie Everson
5. A Bridge Across the Ocean by Susan Meissner
6. With You Always by Jody Hedlund
7. True to You by Becky Wade
8. The Captain's Daughter by Jennifer Delmere
9. High as the Heavens by Kate Breslin
10. Heart on the Line by Karen Witemeyer
What are your most recently added books to your to to read shelf?