Top Ten Tuesday: Book Goals

January 24, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten. 

Topic:
Freebie
This week is a freebie topic week. So, I decided on my TBR for 2017. 
The Top Ten Books I Hope to Read This Year.

These are books I really want to read this year. Some are new and some are book I wish I had been able to get to in 2016. These are books for one of my reading goals for this year. 
 1. Still Life by Dani Pettrey
2. To the Farthest Shore by Elizabeth Camden
3. The Lade and the LionHeart by Joanne Bischof
4. The Girl From the Train by Irma Joubert
5. The Lost Girl of Astor by Stephanie Morrill
 6. The Evaporatiof of Sofi Snow by Mary Weber
7. True to You by Becky Wade
8. The Ringmaster's Wife by Kristy Cambron
9. Her One and Only by Becky Wade
10. Wings of the Wind by Connilyn Cossette

All of these books have been on my radar for a little while. Some came out in 2016 and the rest come out this year. It is my goal to get these 5 read this year.

What Top Ten did you decide on this week?

1 comment

  1. Lots of good reads on this list, Kate. Love seeing Becky Wade, and Joanne, and hope you like them! I started Stephanie's (few pages in) and am hoping it's a great book (because "Downton Abbey in Chicago"!). :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.