Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Picture Books

January 31, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Every week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten. 

Topic:
Top Ten Favorite Picture Books

I love picture books, which is good considering what I do for a living. I have actually been introduced to even more picture books I've come to love.  

1. Penguin in Love 
2. Duck on a Bike
3. The Monster at the End of this Book
4. Bear Snores On
5. Are You My Mother?
6. Silly Dilly Duck
7. A Hat for Minerva Louise
8. We are In a Book!
9. Tops & Bottoms


I love picture books! These are just a few of my favorites from my own childhood and some of the newer ones I've discovered. 

What is your Top Ten for the week?


1 comment

  1. Once upon a time, I loved the Bernstein Bears and probably anything Disney! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.