Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten.
All About Romance: Favorite Romantic Stories
I love romantic books. When you have a couple that just pops off the pages. I love the the fairy tale aspect there is when the romance is just so sweet.
1. Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer
2. Meant to Be Mine by Becky Wade
3. A Noble Groom by Jody Hedlund
4. The Kill Fee of Cindy LaCoste by Stephen Bly
5. The Dream Dress by Janice Thompson
6. Silenced by Dani Pettry
7. Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay
8. The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn by Lori Benton
9. The Price of Privilege by Jessa Dotta
10. Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden
11. A Talent for Trouble by Jen Turano
12. Courting Morrow Little by Lara Frantz
13. Honor's Reward by Kristen Reward
14. Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
I had a hard time narrowing this down to 10, there are just so many fantastic stories to choose from for this weeks topic.
What is your Top Ten for the week?