Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten.
The Broke and the Bookish is on hiatus this week, so I'm looking back on previous topics that I haven't done yet.
Must Read YA
1. Storm Siren by Mary Weber
2. Guilt Hallow by Lorie Langdon
3. Thunder by Bonnie Calhoun
4. Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
6. Choosing by Rachelle Dekker
7. An Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund
8. Angel Eyes by Shannon Dittmore
9. The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson
10. Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
I have enjoyed each of these stories! I haven't focused a lot on YA lately, and thought this would be a fun topic to feature.
What is your favorite YA?
What Top Ten did you decide to feature this week?