Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017

May 30, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. 
Each week features a book related topic that offers the opportunity to spotlight your Top Ten. 

Topic:
Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017

 This is always a fun topic for me! I'm always looking ahead for books I want to read.

1. Unraveling by Sara Ella
2. Many Sparrows by Lori Benton
3. Isaiah's Daughter by Mesu Andrews
 4. Blind Spot by Dani Pettrey
5. Out of the Ordinary by Jen Turano
6. A Dangerous Legacy by Elizabeth Camden
 7. Holding the Fort by Regina Jennings
8. Jane of Austin by Hillary Manton Lodge
9. The Austen Escape by Katherine Reay

This is just a small taste of what all I'm waiting on for the 2nd half of the year. 

What are you looking forward to?


1 comment

  1. I haven't heard of any of these. Loving on all the covers! Hope they are all amazing and worth the wait!

    Sharrice @Reese's Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.