The Blog

January 5, 2012

You may have noticed that the title I chose for the blog is to read or not to read. It's not meant if I should read or not...more along the lines of if the book is good and should be read again, or not. When I find a book I like/love, I will read it again...sometimes that same year or the next year. And if I don't like it, I will save it till I build up a stash and sale it to Half Priced or something.

The books that will be featured will be books that are either new, new to me, or books that I just love and need to re-read them for the year. I have a couple of series that do fall into that category, but since I've never written a review on them before, I think that it will be ok.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.