The Start

January 4, 2012

I'm starting this blog to help me keep track of the books that I read this year and to give my thoughts on how it was, in case anyone is interested. I like to to try for a goal each year. I've done this now for the last 3 years I believe, and it's fun to see how close I can get. Two years ago, I only made it to 63. My goal was 100, that wasn't going to happen so I lowered it to 50. Last year, I upped my goal to 75 and I hit it, plus 2 over! So, this year, I'm going with 75 again.

I'm already building my TBR pile, and constantly looking for more books to try. If anyone is reading this, I hope you enjoy and if no body is out there...yeah, well. I'll enjoy. Hopefully I can actually remember to blog. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.