Oogy: The Dog Only a Family Could Love

March 19, 2012


Oogy: The Dog Only a Family Could Love by Larry Levin, is a book that just makes you go, AWWWWWW!!! I fell in love with Oogy. He's a dog that you just want to take home and hug.

This is a biography of a dog named Oogy, who was used as a bait dog, to train fighting dogs how to attack. Against all odds, this dog pulled through and was adopted into a family that just wanted to love him and take care of him after his rough start.

It has many touching moments and some pretty funny moments as well. I also saw it as, this dog has gone through so much, but still has a smile on his face and love to share, why can't I in the hard times. It also make you want to hug your own pet closer and give them some extra love.

I really enjoyed this book and I have to say it is a to read!

I also want to add that this book was also helpful to me with my dog. With all the different type of surgeries Oogy went through, it was helpful in gaining knowledge for a similar surgery my dog just went through and gave me ideas on how to help my doggy get through his healing with a little more comfort.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.