April Review

April 30, 2012

Ok, this month suuuuucked!!!

I only read 1 book, that's right, you read it correctly.... 1 book. ::headdesk::.. If you don't know what that is, it is similar to face-palm.

Example:














And and example of face-palm:















Yes, April has been my reading fail for books. I've started three books this month, but I just couldn't get into them. I guess I'm just looking forward to May, which is in about 20 minutes. On May 1st, a couple of books I'm looking forward to come out...YAY!! So hopefully, May will be better for me.

Ok, for April, here is what I read.

Legend by Marie Lu was not that legendary. It was highly predictable. It followed the basic cookie cutter pattern for a YA book. It didn't hold my interest and I was able to set it down and not care if I finished it. It was lacking. It's a not to read.








Well, that's it for the month. That brings my total for the year to 15. I have 60 books to go to reach my goal of 75, and after this month, I'm questioning it a little bit.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.