Spetember Review

October 17, 2012

Well.....crap!

I just realized (yes, I know) half way though October, I never did a September review. I suck. So much stuff has been going on, it slipped my ever flooded mind. So, with out further adieu, my review. (No, I didn't plan on that to rhyme).

 The Last Sacrifice by Hank Hanegraaff and Sigmund Brouwer is a to read! This is the second book in The Last Dsciple series. It's an interesting idea on the book of Revelation. It's one of the better series I've read in a while.
 The Last Temple is the conclusion to The Last Dsciple Series by Hank Hanegraaff and Sigmund Brouwer. The ending did not disappoint. It answered some questions I had from the second one. This is not a predictable story. It's a to read!
 Oy, I knew my good fortune in books must come to an end, but it sucks when it happens. Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson. I don't have enough space to go into everything I didn't like...that is what the blog post was for. Not to read! The five minute clip on the Tony's was nothing like the book. The play seemed better in just those five minutes.
 I needed something good to read to cleanse my pallet after the nightmare of the previous book, so I read one of my favorites, The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran. To read!
Oh, boy. Don't flog me people. I was sick and needed a mindless read. It didn't turn out to be mindless, I nitpicked every red flag in this book. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer should actually be titled, If You Meet A Guy Like This, Run! Not to read!
I couldn't stop myself, I kept reading the series/saga...whatever and dove into New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. Or as I want to call it, Wake Up! You Don't Need A Guy to Survive You Twit! Not to read!









So goes my monthly review. :-) These books bring my total for the year up to 40! I'm now 10 away from my goal of 50. I know I can reach it, and more then likely surpass it. 10 books divided by the 3 months we have left in the year (crazy how quickly this year has flown!).


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.