I just don't know.... The maybe's of 2012

December 31, 2012

There were a few books this year that I 100% didn't love or hated. So, I didn't feel right in putting them in one category or another. So, here are the undecideds for the year. Maybe you y'all will have a better time with them, or a worse time, who knows!


Crossed by Ally Condie
I loved the first book and I had high hopes for the 2nd. It just didn't meet them. It felt like a bridge book.


Blood Red Road by Moria Young
It was an interesting premise, but the writing style really through me for a loop. It just didn't balance it out for me.


Empress of the Seven Hills by Kate Quinn
I don't know what to think of this book. It wasn't as depressing as the other by this author.


Reached by Ally Condie
Again, I had high hopes for this book because the first was so good. It just left me wanting more, but I couldn't say I didn't like it.






 I've gone through the good and the not to bad, but not to good either categories. Up next will be the ones I just didn't like for one reason or another.  Stay tuned!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.