February Review

March 1, 2013

February has come and gone. Can't say I'm sad to see it leave...I hate spelling it!

I didn't quite meet my reading goal for the number of books this month, however, I'm pretty pleased with my progress considering I read 2,856 pages in the shortest month of the year.

3 more books down for the month, it now brings me to 47 more for the year to read. That bumps up my reading a little bit more per month, but not much. 4.7 books a month to read.

All the books that I have read this month have been to read! Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, and Voyager are all written by Diana Gabaldon. They are all apart of the Outlander series.








Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.