Armchair BEA: Wrap Up...le sigh

June 3, 2013

The time has come to wrap up Armchair BEA (and Book Expo America in NYC as well). I didn't know what to expect when I started Armchair Bea, but I got out of it so much more then I ever could have dreamed. The book blogging world is a wonderful place. I have met so many wonderful book lovers who have kindly and graciously shared their advice and wisdom and I am grateful for it. I have also found so many wonderful blogs out there to follow. It is wonderful so see so many different kinds of taste in books out there.

Armchair BEA provided many good topics to discuss. Here is a summery of the last several day.

Day 1: Introduction & Classics
Day 2: Better Blogging & Fiction
Day 3: Literary Fiction
Day 4: Non Fiction & Ethics in Blogging
Day 5: Keeping it Real & Children's and YA

It has been wonderful to see what books other bloggers have listed as their favorites, it's the best way to find new reads! :-) I can't wait for the next literary meet up (in person or in the blogosphere). Many thanks to the Armchair BEA team! They did a wonderful job of hosting this event, and they can count me in as a regular from here on out.

2 comments

  1. We did have great discussions this year. I'm still trying running through the various days catching up with all the comments. Nice to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to catch up as well. There were a lot of good posts. Thank you for stopping by. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.