Kid Favorite Friday

June 21, 2013

The Little Kitten by Story: Judy Dunn Pictures: Phoebe Dunn
This is a book that I passed on to the kiddo. It's a favorite. It is a lot of fun to watch how a kitten grows through pictures and it's a good way to show a kid how they can "help" when there are baby animals around.

Daisy's Babies by Lisa Kopper
This is such a cute book! Daisy is a mommy dog who takes care of her three sweet puppies and has a tag along, the the baby of the human family. At times though, I just have to say is that after all that work, Daisy  needs a treat!
John, Paul, George, & Ben by Lane Smith
I bought this book before I had a kid. I thought it was cute and a fun way to introduce kids to the founding fathers. The founding fathers are presented as kids in this story with funny little quirks that end up being important to them when they are older and they are a help to the nation.It's a good book right now with the 4th of July coming up.






Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.