Super Six Sunday

June 30, 2013


Super Six Sunday is a new meme hosted by the girls at Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by "Top 10 Tuesday", which is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks topic: Six authors you have met, or who you would love to meet.

Sadly, I haven't met any authors in person, but I have visited with some over the internet through email, groups, Twitter, and Facebook. I would love to be able to meet these authors in person some day. These ladies who I have spoken with online have been wonderful to visit with.

1. Janet Bly














2. Mesu Andrews











3. MaryLu Tyndall















I also hope to one day meet these other authors as well.

4. Gwen Cooper














5. Phil Robertson










6. Cliff Graham














Each one of these authors have written something that has touched my heart and I would love to meet them to thank them for the wonderful books they have shared.

Who are the topic 6 authors you would like to meet...or that you have met?



2 comments

  1. Oh I You have a great selection of Authors! I must check out their books since they mean so much to you!

    Thank you so much for joining, I added your link to the linky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all different, but they each have made an impact through just the encouragement in their books, the honesty that is poured out from their heart, the faith and strength that they give a character in their books.

      Thank you! I forgot about the linky. :-) I really enjoy this meme, the categories are fun to think about.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a word, leave a line, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Latest Instagrams

© The Shelf Life. Design by FCD.