Thursday, August 15, 2013

Book Blogger Hop (3)


The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week features a book blogger topic, either focusing on the books or on your blog.

Topic:

Were you a born bookworm or did somebody got you into the habit of reading?
Answer:

I think I was born a bookworm. I've always loved books. Even when I had a hard time reading them, I always loved looking at them. I don't remember being read to a whole lot, but I always remember having my own little library in my room with Bearenstien Bears, Dr. Seuss, and American Girls.

10 comments:

Vonnie R said...

I did a lot of looking of books when I was younger.

My post

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

Definitely born a reader - I took those summer library reading contests to town! :)

Jo said...

I was also born a reader, with a shelf for my books. :)

Elizabeth said...

We had too many kids to have my mother stop and read to us, but we all managed to turn into bookworms with me being the most bookish. :)

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Kate said...

Vonnie, kids and books seem to go together well. :-)

Jamie, I forgot about those challenges! Loved those. Back in the day, it was for ice cream.

Kate said...

Jo, That is nice! It's a good time when there is shelf waiting for you. :-)

Elizabeth, when you love a books, there is no stopping you. :-)

Thanks for hopping by!

Kathryn T. said...

You know, I don't remember being read to either, but I am sure I must have been, just sadly no recollection of it.

Vicki said...

Your post made me remember having a special space in my room for books too!
Here's My Answer

Rosa Silva said...

I didn't get read to either, but I remember having books since I was very little.

I'm a new Twitter follower.
Here's my answer to the blog hop.

Rosa @
The Book Affair

Kate said...

Kathryn, I agree, it must have happened. :-)

Vicki, I loved my bookshelves. It was a cozy place.

Rosa, As long as books were there, I think it's a good thing. :-)

Thanks for hopping by!